Friday, October 19, 2007

Introduction




I love watching movies... its one of my favourite things to do apart from collecting sports cards.

I am one of those guys who will sit and watch a movie I have seen 10-15 times already, just to watch and learn new details that I didn't know already about the scene or to watch a favourite part which is about 1.5 hours into the movie.

My wife hates the fact that I do this... especially with movies that I already own!

My theory behind it is... its free when its on television and its a nice surprise that you didn't plan for. Plus, I am always in training to defend my title as self-proclaimed Scene-It Movie Champion.

The invention of the PVR (Personal Video Recorder) also has not helped matters much. This has allowed me to record movies playing at obscure times of the evening or during the day when I am at work. Not only that, but more channels such as AMC (American Movie Channel) have become part of our basic digital package.

My wife is lucky that I haven't splurged yet on HBO or TMN or any of the sports packages... yet.

Anyways... enjoy my blog. And to others who have visited my blog sites in the past... I will do my best to keep this one going.

No comments: